Sunday, May 5, 2013

Spring Time

May looks like it will be a season of closure in some ways. SJ will be graduating from the toddler program at her school, J will have his last day where he is currently holding a temp job, and Ezie will no longer be exclusively breastfed. However when I look back at the past month I see that along with some of the bittersweet springtime goodbyes this season also gives us plenty to look forward to.

Like sunshine!


Fun time


Kid time


"kid time"



Barefoot time


Skirt time 


and Family Time. 


What are you looking forward to in the second half of Spring?



Today I am linking up with Miscellany Mondays AND Hello Monday at Lisa Leonard Designs.

3 comments:

the domestic fringe said...

Your kids are adorable!

I'm looking forward to my own kids getting down with school, although in these parts that will be more in summer than spring.

~FringeGril

{amy} said...

I'm looking forward to flips flops, bike rides, and enjoying my kids (who'll be finished with school in a month)!

betty-NZ said...

What great shots of sweet faces! Yes, family time is always the best. :)