Friday, June 22, 2012

Blog Catch Up

In the past week I have thought about all the many topics that I needed to blog about. So since I flopped at blogging on any of them I'll just get the ball rolling with a rapid update on each family member.

SJ got her new hearing aid molds which fit great and solved the feedback problem. What a relief!
SJ's favorite summer time activity is chalk art, but for the record she did not create the love design.

I tried to enroll Z in preschool, but they said he wasn't eligible because anyone turning 5 before October is considered kindergarten age. Ahhhh! Time to figure out a plan B I guess.
Z with his brand new glasses. I can't believe how much he has grown. What a big boy. 
 J has temp job that is keeping him busy right now and all the gardening he did in the spring is starting to pay off.  
J have snuggle time at the park with his favorite little girl. 

Garden time with Z. 

Aside from a terrible cough that I ended up needing a prescription for, I have been feeling great with lots of kicks and Braxton Hicks. Oh, and our baby boy has a name!

I'm 24 weeks and almost into the 3rd trimester.


Let's just say details to follow, although I am not sure when I will get to elaborate on all the details when I am busy getting ready for my trip to New York City where I will turn (get ready)... 30! Seriously though, details will be coming.  

1 comment:

{amy} said...

I'm glad the new hearing aid molds have helped eliminate the feedback problem. I hope you figure out a good plan for Z's schooling! I SO wish I had room to grow some veggies. One of these days I'll figure out a way to do it! You look super cute with your baby bump! I seriously can't believe you're turning 30 in a few days! You'll always be 22 to me ~ that's where all of you are stuck in my mind! :)