Saturday, June 2, 2012

Super Excited Big Brother


It will be interesting to see how both kids adapt to their new sibling in 4 months. Z is so excited already. He wanted a baby brother more than anything and was thrilled when he found out his dream was coming true. My recorded this on her phone during the ultrasound.



 He will give everyone in the family kisses and then kiss my belly and say "can't forget that little guy". I can't wait to see them together! In preparing for our gender announcement photo with the clothes line thing

 I went to a consignment shop to find some baby boy clothes and I stumbled upon a smaller version of Z's rock band pajamas. He calls them rock band pajamies because they have electric guitars on them and I guess it makes him think of the xbox game Rock Band. He should be able to still fit in them this winter and they are going to be so cute in their matching PJ's.

I know that having 3 kids is going to be an adjustment, but I love watching our family grow and having Z at an age where he can experience this whole process with more understanding just makes it that much better.

3 comments:

{amy} said...

Aw! I love his reaction! Am I crazy that I think it sounds like SJ is trying to say brother?! Your boys are going to look super cute in their matching PJs! :)

Anonymous said...

It's so awesome how our kids make the journey of pregnancy so much richer by their responses and anticipation. This little guy is going to be such a great buddy to both Z and J!

Anonymous said...

Lol, I meant Z and S :p