Thursday, August 9, 2012

YUCK!

I was in for a bit of a surprise today when I got an email saying that my automatic renewal for my messy mom website did not go through. Back in June my debit card was compromised and the bank had to issue me a new one. That is why the one on file did not work for the annual domain payment. I knew this wasn't catastrophic,  I just had to make sure they had my new card info and get my website back up and running. In the meantime I checked out messymom.com and was greeted by a RAUNCHY photo and links to some horrifically offensive websites. Welcome to Messy Mom it said. "Free p*rn at messy mom.com". The only reason I am censoring the word for dirty photos is because I don't want to trigger the wrong kind of traffic from search engines, especially after this little incident. To quote Strong Sad from an ancient home star runner episode "I feel like I need a chemical shower after seeing that! Do we have an emergency eyewash station?" So if you were one of the dozens of viewers that probably did catch that splash page before I had it fixed then I apologize and in it's place I have a couple sweet innocent photos taken earlier this week. 



 Z and J sharing a shake at Twisted Root and SJ super relaxed with me across the table. 




I'm not sure when I will be able to pop in for another update.  Starting tomorrow our week is P-A-C--K-E-D. Do you want to hear our schedule? I know, it's all very intriguing. Tomorrow is the big day for my brother in law and his fiance'. Jeremy will be officiating the wedding and I am doing the photography. Then we will be turning around to make the long haul back to Kentucky just in time for SJ's therapy on Monday. Tuesday is a really exciting day because Z starts Pre-K and I will have all kinds of details and pictures for that along with updates about SJ's new deaf and oral school which she will also go to on Tuesday. Thursday is my next prenatal check up which are now scheduled more frequently since I am 31 weeks! Then finally, on Friday we have a really big appointment for SJ where she will be under anesthesia for the first time and they will be testing her for ABR, cat scan, and MRI which will take nearly all day. So, there is a lot going on which is really nothing new. Anyway, it's good to have my web presence back and all of that nasty filth off of my page. The REAL messy mom lives on!

1 comment:

{amy} said...

Oh, wow, it's terrible that they had filth in place of your completely UNfilthy site! I usually read your blog in my reader, then I come over here to comment. So I didn't see it! It sounds like you have a busy week ahead! I can't wait to see pics of the kids starting school!