Thursday, May 30, 2013

Can I Sneak In A 7 Month Post?

Ezie will be 8 months old tomorrow, but I technically never did a 7 month update. So let's just pretend that I posted this about a month ago.

Besides having his first meal at 7 months old



he also began rolling over


and sitting up.


He is a spoiled and gets carried around a lot! This my view when I wear him in the grocery store.


He's just go with the flow. Here he is "watching" Super Man with the guys. 


Heesh  sooch a adobalbable bebe. Oh I'm sorry, did that not make sense? That's how my brain works sometime around this cutie pie. He is so precious I find my thoughts just turning into mush. I know it's sappy, but it's true. I love this baby. He is such a joy to hold, squish, and kiss. 


People that ask me about his temperament probably regret it, because I get out my bragaphone and start chanting about my angel. He is that sweet and wonderful. I mean it. I have two other kids so I know my day is coming when he too may be categorized as strong willed, but for now God knows I needed an easy compliant baby. That doesn't mean he never cries or has rough nights, but seriously, he is about as easy going as a healthy baby can possibly be. 
That's my Ezie at 7 months old. 

4 comments:

{amy} said...

His temperament sounds so much like my baby girl's! She'll be in high school soon, and so far so good! I hope the same for your sweet Ezie!

Zion said...

Woo hoo. I receive that Amy ;)

Jen Price said...

What a cutie! It's amazing how fast they learn and grow at that age.

Unknown said...

I think I have missed the last 2 months, so a little catch up post was great!! He is so cute!!