Thursday, May 21, 2015

I've MOVED!!!

It happened! I mostly successfully moved this entire blog over to Word Press. There is still a lot of work to be done, but here are a few things you should know.

1. The site from August 2008- May 2015 will still be here for archiving and personal reasons. 

2. The new name of this site is  themessymom.blogspot.com  and the site as you knew it before  messymom.com  is still going strong under the same domain name. 

3. If you followed the blog before via RSS feed, google followers, or email updates you will need to resubscribe. 

4. All of my social media is the same, EXCEPT google + and youtube. I still have the previously existing accounts, but they are not directly linked with my blog. The new accounts are

www.youtube.com/messymomblog

and

www.google.com/+messymomblog

I hope to see you at the NEW MESSYMOM.COM . 
You don't want to miss it!!! 

No comments: