Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Dash and Juliet

I have too many irons in the fire. I'd go as far as to say my whole schedule is on fire right now. My work load has currently tripled, plus I have a yard sale and my anniversary this weekend. This is why I am forced to take a blogging break. I will resume sometime in the future? Seriously though, I won't be gone too long and I'll get back to writing as soon as I get a chance, but before I go here is the outcome of the kids in their Halloween costumes.

More photos of all this cuteness and some stories when I return!

3 comments:

{amy} said...

They are just TOO cute! :) I look forward to reading some stories when you return to blogland!

{amy} said...

P.S. No worries about your comment! I hadn't really made it clear!

Virginia Revoir said...

Oh, so cute! I'm happy to finally see someone that had their kids dress up for halloween. :D Most of my blogging friend's didn't. I posted pics of my kids and we had so much fun.

By the way, if I have a girl her name will be Juliet. ;)