Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Thanks Given

I have blogged twice this month. That must be a record breaking low. I definitely have plans to get back into the swing of things, but in the mean time the least I can do is post a few photos from Thanksgiving (which was also our Christmas) with my side of the family.






My brother took this next set of photos. 




That last shot (no pun intended) is of my sister-in-law. A couple people got pellet guns for Christmas. My parents live out in the country, but it's not completely rural. The cops actually visited the house the day after Thanksgiving because the nursing home had complained about the shooting. There's never a dull moment with our clan. 


Lastly, this is an instagram of one Z's school projects. I think his spelling fitting. The holidays are sure to be a success as long as long as there is "Thanks Given". 

2 comments:

Mels said...

1. LOVE that picture of SJ, I mean really LOVE, with an exclamation point. 2. Your family ought to come up here and go shooting with my family, our favorite Labor Day past time:). 3. Z's "Thanks Given" cracks me up every time, especially if I think of him saying it with a thick Texan accent.

{amy} said...

You'll always remember the time when the cops were called! :) Love it!