Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Black & White Baby

A quick update about the littlest member of our familia who is now 19 months old. Ezie is 24 pounds and in 18 months clothes, which puts him right about average. He talks a lot more. He says all of our names now and does a lot of two word combinations like "oh no" "go bye-bye" "fall down" "apple juice". He likes to sing "Let It Go". My favorite story to tell is how SJ frequently tattles on her brother. She cries, screams, and yells "Z HIT ME!". Ezie heard this so often that he started to assume it was what you say when you are hurt or upset. He says it every time he cries. Z could be at school and Ezie would walk into a chair and say "Z hit me!" and it's with the exact same inflection that SJ says it. Cracks me up. 

The biggest thing we've been facing at this stage is skin problems. Ezie has had the WORST case of eczema and I won't go into detail on this post because it's a long story, a 4 month story actually, but suffice it to say that he got a prescription cream and it finally cleared up. The best part is no more scratching and flaking, but it was also nice that I could do photos of him without the massive rash covering his face and arms. I'll probably share more later, but for now here are the black and whites from Ezie's 18 month photo shoot. I did a few brief photos with the trapper hat...


But the majority of the session was Newsies inspired. 






Maybe I've been watching too much call the midwife, but I absolutely love the vintage look of these! He's such a cutie!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Woah! Some of those pics he looks JUST like Zion and some he's Sedona's twin! Either way, he's totally a cutie!

{amy} said...

Super cute!! He's adorable! I'm glad you found something to help his skin. I'm sure that was uncomfortable for him.