Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Family Video

One of my favorite activities to do with the kids is walk to the Family video store that is just a couple blocks from our house. They have a section for free kids movie rentals and we use it A LOT. The walk there gives us some exercise and it's free family fun. I feel kind of guilty because I never spend any money there, but the employees are always extremely welcoming, and they even clean up the scratched discs for us.This is my way of saying THANK YOU Waxahachie Family Video. You guys are the best!

My mom is in town right now so tonight she took the stroll with us so that we could return some rentals and check out the Incredibles. We've seen the Incredibles several times, and Z thinks he is one of the Incredibles and so that is what he is going to be for Halloween this year.
My mom got a Dash costume that I have been working on customizing and she is making a gnome costume for SJ so that she can be the girl from Gnomeo and Juliet.
I am really looking forward to seeing how the costumes turn out and hope to get a lot of use out of them this weekend and Monday!

2 comments:

{amy} said...

Cody thought he was Dash! :) I can't wait to see pics of the kids in their costumes!!

Michele R said...

The costumes sound great. My older ones love looking back at past Halloween photos of themselves. We used to get a lot of free videos too. Family movie night is the best.
Also, I thought the photos of you at your events this year in your dresses were fantastic! You go girl!
--Michele R in Atlanta (blogger is acting up)