Monday, October 24, 2011

Party Animal

I like to dance. When I photograph weddings I get jealous of the guests because they always look like they are having so much fun on the dance floor and I have to work. Lucky for me I have had a few chances to get my boogie on here lately. In fact I worry that I may be building a reputation on my face book. If you look at all the latest photos I've been tagged in you might be inclined to think I some kind of wild party animal.

Exhibit A: That's me in the red dress. Tagged on August 25, 2011
Exhibit B: Here I am in a feather boa, showing off various party faces in a photo booth with the fam. Tagged on September 20, 2011
Exhibit C: You may recognize the creme dress in this scandalous photo which I was tagged in on September 27, 2011.
Exhibit D: My caption on this picture was "For the record I do not do drugs" because I look like stumbling heroin addict or something. Tagged YESTERDAY.
A cyber stalker could potentially conclude that I have some kind of wildly active social life. And believe me I could party in the PG rated sense all night long. Most of the time though the closest I am to a dance party is a decent episode of Yo Gabba Gabba. In the past 2 months I've been to a Latino birthday party, Oktoberfest, my ten year reunion, a 50th anniversary party, and lastly a dear friends mustache bash (long story). So WOO, there have been some fun times, but I don't how long I can keep up with this Facebook alter ego. I wouldn't be surprised if my tagged photos soon return to looking like this one which I was tagged in this time last year.
But that's okay, whether it's dancing shoes and disco balls, or sweats and an ergo baby carrier, I can't worry too much about what pictures show up on my social networks, after all, my kids are still too young to be embarrassed.

1 comment:

{amy} said...

Ha ha! It looks like you've been having fun!! Somehow I've missed all these photos you've been tagged in. I need to look at my settings, because I don't see anything Chris does either! I might have to give in & use the close friends/acquaintances lists. I wish we had been able to attend the Mustache Bash, but it wasn't a good weekend to make a trip up that way!!