Sunday, October 16, 2011

The October Issue

Today I photographed a house that will be featured in the Midlothian Now magazine in the fall of 2012. The featured fall home is shot a year ahead of publication because we want to showcase them when they are fully decorated, but other than Autumn and Christmas houses, we work about two months in advance. Like back in August when I wrote a post called "the photos I've been taking" and I mentioned that I had been doing a lot of fun shoots, but couldn't share them until October. Well, here is a little peek at what I was working on at the time.

I am not a huge football fan, but when I got the assignment to photograph a former NFL player who was in THE FIRST EVER SUPER BOWL I was pretty pumped.
So what if his team didn't win, he still managed to get on the cover of Sports Illustrated (#65) and not many people can claim that!
I also had the opportunity to photograph this very cool lady who teaches aerobic workouts that involve jingly skirts for everybody. Sounded like fun to me.
She's got tons of energy, is in great shape, and you would never know she is in her 50's.
I have actually met up with her since photographing her class and she invited me to be a part of the Zumba party which I would love to do, and this time no camera.




1 comment:

{amy} said...

Very cool!! Both shoots sound neat! :)