Thursday, January 26, 2012

Before and After: Kitchen

I've blogged about it quite a bit about our big kitchen remodel and even have a video tour posted online!

Because of that I won't spend too much time talking about every little upgrade and amenity, but I will show you what I have for before and after pictures because I can't help myself.

Who cares if we had no dishwasher and a stove that had to be lit by hand for 5 years, not to mention we lived with a kitchen catastrophe for half of 2008. There was NO kitchen. We lived off of a refrigerator and microwave in the living room and washed our dishes in the bathroom sink until the project was finished.


None of that even needs to be mentioned when you look at the end result and just pretend that it all magically appeared like *POOF*. Are you ready for the poof factor? Okay...

Before

The kitchen as it was when we bought it in 2004

Sink

Breakfast nook

After




Sink


Breakfast nook.


*** Ta Dah***


No comments: