Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A Brief Photo Recap

Everything has been such a whirlwind of busyness since I returned from NYC. First of all, I mentioned that my best friend M surprised me by flying in from Texas and it was a one way ticket. Not because she is moving to Kentucky, although that would be cool. It worked out that she was able to ride with us to Illinois for the Cornerstone music festival and then rode back to Texas with the church that we were camping with (our Texas church). 
Z took the top photo of us in Louisville and below is a pic of M getting chauffeured around by SJ in the golf cart at Cornerstone.

Z didn't come to Cornerstone with us because he had a fun filled week with his grandparents. It was bitter sweet not having him there, but I think SJ reveled in the opportunity to be the only child. 

 We had lots of great mommy daughter time while we were in Illinois. I will never forget this bonding experience and look forward to many more with my precious daughter.
 On the way home we spent a day in Chicago because we had never seen America's 3rd largest city. Here is a photo of J and SJ in Union Terminal.

When we did finally arrive back in Kentucky we found that our garden had taken over and we had lots of beautiful fresh veggies to harvest. Time to get cooking!
 


1 comment:

{amy} said...

What a fun trip! I'm glad you were able to do it!