Sunday, April 7, 2013

My First Bracket

I cannot believe both our teams made it to the final game of the NCAA championship. J has always been a Michigan fan and we love Louisville, so as a first time March Madness bracket participant those are the teams I picked (with Louisville winning in the end). Yesterday was the final four games so my two youngest wore these shirts and showed their team spirit at the park. 


I got a lot of cute pictures of them together, but now that Michigan and Louisville both made it to the National Championship this picture is priceless!



2 comments:

nancy from ky said...

LOL, I love it! Sedona's right of course.

Anonymous said...

When someone writes an paragraph he/she keeps the idea of a user in his/her brain that
how a user can understand it. So that's why this article is perfect. Thanks!

Also visit my weblog make money online for free