Wednesday, October 3, 2012

He's Here (My 1,000th Entry)


It's a boy!
Ezra Wesley
Born October 1, 2012 at 10:35 pm
at The Women's Hospital in Lexington Kentucky
He weighed 8 pounds 1 ounce
His height is 20.75 inches

It's been a tiring first few days which is why I am a little behind with this announcement. That and I wanted to get caught up with blog entries I had previously written about the hospital bag, the birth plans, and my maternity outfits. You see, I knew I was coming up on my 1,000 blog post and I couldn't think of any better thing to write about for the big ONE THOUSAND than the birth announcement of my son.

He's perfect in every way. I had forgotten the euphoric emotions that come along with having a new life in your arms. I could say thank you to God one thousand times for blessing me with this tiny treasure. I could come up with a thousand reasons that after only 2 days of having him here I am hopelessly captured by him. It hasn't been the easiest journey, but I would do it all 1,000 times more to have precious Ezra in our lives.

I love you my sweet baby boy! 

2 comments:

{amy} said...

Aw! This is the perfect 1,000 blog post!! {Wow ~ we've been blogging the same amount of time, but I've posted 375 less posts than you. I'm a slacker!} You were almost spot on with your height/weight estimates! He just didn't want to wait those few more days! :) I'm SO happy for y'all!!

Mary @ Giving Up On Perfect said...

Congratulations!!!