Thursday, December 4, 2014

12 Pinnable Days of Christmas


With all that I have going on during the month of December I thought why not punish myself with the pressure of doing another series. Jut kidding. I really do want to share some of the joyful, messy Christmas projects I have enjoyed with my family this year and in recent years. Many of them are from pinterest, some are from magazines or cookbooks, while others are completely original. Contrary to the photos they are not ALL food related, but obviously I do love the sweets. Here is a preview of what's to come! I'll post links here throughout the next couple weeks. 









9. Christmas Countdown Craft

10. Christmas Tree Treats

11. Snowflake Craft

12. To Be Announced! 

Notice 12 is empty? I need to hear your ideas so I can try a new pinnable craft or recipe. Please join in by sharing links to your favorites in the comments. I can't believe the Holidays are here! 

Hooray for Christmas! 

8 comments:

Susan said...

This sounds dangerous for the waistline!!!

blestbutstrest said...

Looks like fun! Especially the Ande's mint cookies--I love those mints!

Heather @ My Overflowing Cup said...

Cute! Thanks - pinned it!

Tara Ulrich said...

I love Andes mints. Those cookies sound amazing. And I agree this does sound dangerous for the wasteland. Cant wait to read and try the others as well. So much fun!

Tobi@SimplyJesus said...

How fun! Can't wait to read about all of your ideas.

Unknown said...

Chocolate fudge is a tradition in our family at Christmas time that didn't make your list. :)

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Sounds like a fun series, I can't wait to see the donut reindeer, they sound adorable - and delicious!

{amy} said...

This is a great idea!