Monday, April 6, 2015

Messy Mom Movie


What an adventurous day Saturday was! 


For those that haven't been bombarded by all of my announcements online, I'll fill you in. I am working on relaunching my website and over the weekend I did a professional video shoot for what will be the "Messy Mom Welcome Video". 

The Story Board

The set location was in my brother's basement. He has a recording/video studio which was staged to look like a living room. 


There was whole team of people helping out from art director to stylist and more. 






Truth be told it was just friends and family, but having titles makes it feel more legit.  


We did take after take. I think it was 6 scenes total. All three of my kids were involved too, so it was exhausting. 


Well worth it though. 


There is one final scene that we decided reshoot later, but it's just Ezie. So he and I will be going back to my brother's studio tomorrow for that. 


It's not easy being a celebrity! Just joking of course, but I have always loved acting and have dreamed of being a part of a live studio audience or an extra in a movie, and this felt pretty close. 


The big premiere day is scheduled for May 9th which is this MOTHER'S DAY!!! 


I have so many exciting things planned for that week. It's going to be like a big ol' carnival here on the blog... or maybe a circus... or worst case scenario a poorly planned frat party. Things are happening though, that much I know for sure and YOU get to be in on it all from ground zero. 

I did want to give a little heads up that there is A LOT that goes into moving 7 years of content to a new home. So things are going to start to slow down a little bit here for the next month as I get ready for all of this. I'll still be around, but I just wanted to mention that I might be posting less frequently for now. 

That's the latest update. I hope everyone had a beautiful Easter Sunday. It looks like the spring weather is finally here! God bless.


7 comments:

Hall Around Texas said...

How exciting! Can't wait to see the video!!

Rachel said...

That sounds really, really fun! You definitely have exciting things coming in the blog world!

brittanyashmore said...

So awesome! Can't wait to see!

{amy} said...

Fun! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

So exciting my friend! I love how professional everything looks! Looking forward to seeing it! :)

Kristina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristina said...

I can't wait to see it, so exciting!