Thursday, April 30, 2015

#WhatIsGoingOnInThisPicture TWO

I  can't believe that today is the last day of April! It really did sneak up on me and I almost missed April's edition of What Is Going On In This Picture!? 



The idea behind the series is to pull random photos from you phone camera that could potentially need a bit of an explanation.


I have a couple more of my own silly moments to share with you, and as promised this time I am taking submissions from my readers. I was so happy with the feedback from last month. I went back through some of the ones you all sent me or tagged me in and it was so hard to choose! I got a great laugh out of all them! I'll be doing this again next month and posting more so please keep 'em coming.

ONE

SJ got this bunny sweatshirt for Christmas and it zips all the way up. She was very enthusiastic to get in character when she met the Easter bunny at the Library. 


TWO

This one definitely needs an explanation. My waffle iron automatically heats up when you plug it in. So when I opened up to pour in the waffle mix I found the Joker melted to the top half of the waffle iron! Luckily the non stick surface cleaned up pretty easily. As for The Joker, he had it coming. 

THREE
This one is from Angie Keith in Northern Kentucky. 
"Look mom. I made some new friends!" 



FOUR 
Maria Meyer, also from Northern Kentucky, sent me this one. 
She said after being repeatedly asked to zip him up she thought, sure why not.



FIVE
This one is from Rosemary Fleming all the way from New Zealand. 
Everything was fine until her husband started moving furniture around. Now they have a broken home! Her husband promised he would fix it, but she said she would always know that he fractured their home! To which she received an eye roll. Luckily, their family is doing great, but I love the play on words! That's totally something I would do.  

Alright now it's your turn! Post your funny phone outtakes on instagram along with the hashtag #whatisgoingoninthispicture. That is not a one of kind hashtag, but if you tag @messymom I'll know what it's about. If you don't have Instagram feel free to share with me on Facebook, Twitter, or via email. If yours is chosen I will give you a shout at the end of May when we do another round of #WhatIsGoingOnInThisPicture? 

12 comments:

The Flynnigans said...

Number 3 has to be the best hahaha. So cute, so funny and so innocent. :)

Kim Seibert said...

I sometimes think that the Easter Bunny is terrifying... am I alone?

Ashley @Irishred02 said...

2 looks like something that would happen in our house!

Zion said...

No Kim, the Easter bunny is pretty darn creepy if you ask me. I have tried to find a version that looked cute and sweet, but it has yet to happen. My daughter totally freaked out one of the teachers at her school when she walked in wearing that jacket. Ha ha! I did make her take the hood off.

blestbutstrest said...

These are hilarious! Thank you for the chuckle to start my day off :).

Cheyenne said...

The picture of the little one holding the hands at the store was cute but the boy in the backpack made me really LOL!

Rosemond said...

Ha! these are great!!

Susan said...

My fave is the Joker got cooked - never much liked him anyway!!!! Oh dear, I sound so mean...

Anonymous said...

Haha! These are all so funny. The kid in the backpack is my favorite though!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

These are too funny! I love the mannequin one :)

{amy} said...

These are great! I need to look through my old phone pics to see what I have!

Sissy said...

These are so cute! Kids can be so funny sometimes!