Saturday, October 2, 2010

BREAKING YAHOO NEWS!

Okay, so just when I thought my week of yahoo news was over I catch this headline on the bottom of my screen,

"Kardashian sisters caught in the same dress!"

OMG you guys. Can you believe it? I can understand that this could happen to complete strangers, but sisters!? What is this world coming to? Khloe was seen in the dress September 21 at the Axe music concert series and Kim was seen wearing it just 3 days later on the street of L.A.

So naturally when this kind of catastrophe occurs the only thing left to do is place photos of them side by side to critique and analyze the physical attributes of these important public figures and ask the hard the hitting question of "who wore it best".

Obviously one of them is going to look better than the other right? In this case the writer of the article says that "Kim seriously fills the dress out in all the right places" (that's one way of saying she thinks the enormous breast implants are a nice touch). So Kim was the winner on this occasion.

Anyway, sorry for the last minute post, but I thought you guys would want to know about this one, in case you hadn't already heard the news for yourself. Whew, I am glad I got that off my chest. Hopefully we won't have anything like this happen again anytime soon.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

LOL! I saw that article and couldn't help but click it myself! How funny what Yahoo considers news worthy, and sad too that the world is all about comparing everyone, and who is better? Can't they both look nice in similiar dresses without making a big huff about it?!!

Anonymous said...

that is just plain stupid. i feel sorry (and i do mean this sincerely) for the poor people who really think this is viable news.
:( yahoo needs to get a life!

{amy} said...

Oh my goodness! How could such a travesty happen?! Too funny that Yahoo felt it newsworthy!