Saturday, October 2, 2010

Speaking of Gaga

This week I was going to write about news flashes from my Yahoo homepage. I managed to write two. It turns out it's easier to just read the articles than blog about them. I thought about writing about Heidi Klum retiring her role as Victoria's Secret angel, or how George Lopez and his wife, who gave him kidney and was married to him for 17 years, are getting a divorce (this made me sad). I also could have written about the woman with 5 boys who delivered a healthy baby girl. This isn't exactly monumental, but when you deliver the baby yourself as a passenger ON THE WAY to the hospital it's pretty newsworthy. And finally, to segway from my last post I saw a video of some flight attendants that do the instructional demonstration while dancing to Lady Gaga's. "Just Dance" which was pretty fun, so I will leave you with that.

1 comment:

{amy} said...

How funny! That's WAY more entertaining than their usual spiel! :)