Tuesday, August 16, 2011

3rd Annual Blogiversary Poem Part 2

Read part 1 here.


I gave some updates about baby girl and what she was up to on week twelve

Then shared lots of pictures of the kids when they dressed up as Woody and Belle


November 6th was the big day! We celebrated marriage in a beautiful setting


Then on week 16 I finally moved on to talking about something besides our wedding

On thanksgiving week I was feeling thankful, but then again I guess everyone was

And after that I was feeling cheerful because we started getting ready for Christmas

Week 19 I shared some of life’s moments. The ones I want to remember well


Followed by a visit to Bethlehem and a few Christmas songs like the First Noel

The week of Christmas I lost my mind when we headed out for holiday trip

But it didn’t take long to cheer up as we celebrated our biggest Christmas yet

I did a recap of Christmas week followed by some new year’s goals

It’s funny how much it snowed this season and yet somehow it never got old


1 comment:

{amy} said...

Yay!! I really love the picture of the snowman family!! :)