Friday, August 19, 2011

3rd Annual Blogiversary Poem Part 3

Check here for part 1, and here for part 2.

I shared some pictures of Z in his glasses because he was so stinkin' cute


Then the poor little guy broke his collar bone and he got pneumonia too

Thanks to being snowed in I had a little time to read and clean my room


the next week Z started feeling better after two weeks of feeling gloom.


In February I wrote about our safari and baby SJ’s latest addiction
The month was actually full of cool stuff that really helped jump start my system


I blogged about parenting and then showed photos of my girl who just turned one


Then I had to share at least 2 posts about all the cool birthday party fun

On week 32 I wrote about sleep, libraries, imagination and more


And I had a series on once a month cooking where I shared freezer tips galore

2 comments:

{amy} said...

I'm looking forward to more freezer cooking posts! I still haven't tried it!!

nancy from ky said...

Wow, What a big year!