Saturday, August 20, 2011

3rd Annual Blogiversary Poem Part 4


At the end of March spring was in bloom and I was all about fun in the sun


First I wrote about baby clothes then showed a pic of baby with none


In April we experienced a little torndado and worked on entering the gardening scene


And then I talked about some new additions and ways that we are going green


I loved visiting to Austin Texas with J and two of our closest friends


Then the next week I talked about art and I just didn’t want the fun to end


Week 41 we got a new roof and learned some lessons in patience and stealing


Then a lesson in grief when a baby chick died which for a while left me reeling


Then I talked about packing and showed some pics of what I wore when I was gone


Z had been learning lots of new things and that's what I talked about all week long


After that I did a little series about my perspective as a pastor's wife


Then I shared about loosing my brother and the impact that he had on my life



I turned 29 , had some birthday fun and gave a glimpse of our urban farming


In July we were gone for several weeks and traveled a distance that could seem alarming



When I finally got home it was really hot, but I still felt like it was good to be back


Now it's time to for another year of blogging because blog writing is where it's at!




2 comments:

{amy} said...

Yay for another great blogiversary poem!! :)

Virginia Revoir said...

Don't you love looking back at old blog posts and reading about things you forgot? I giggle at silly things my kids did that I forgot. Loved all your links. :D