Sunday, May 8, 2011

Bad Blogger Busy Liver

What this post title means is that I have been so busy living life that I have had a hard time keeping up with my blog like I would like to. Sure life is always busy, but right now it seems extra busy, like my busyness temperature reading is showing a fever of 103, and I hope to get that down to 98.6 soon. Speaking of fevers, I mentioned that we've all been some kind of sick around here. I try to fight things with natural remedies when I can because medications usually just deal with symptoms and I will spare you all my theories on that, but there comes a time when I just can't take it anymore and I reached that point on Friday. I could feel the right side of my skull throbbing with sinus pressure and it was one of the worst kinds of pain I have every experienced. So I went down to drug store to get the strongest medicine available, for which you have to show an ID. No problem, I pulled out my wallet and the pharmacist told me that my license had expired. I was shocked. REALLY!? I asked with a perplexed congested look on my face. Yes, almost a year ago, she said. She couldn't sell me the drugs with my expired license, so I just pulled the next best thing off the shelf. In the mean time I still have a sinus infection and an expired license which I have been driving around with since last JUNE! Hopefully I will have it all sorted out this week and still have enough to time to post some updates on

the kids
the chicks
and the house
because we have a lot to catch up on!

2 comments:

{amy} said...

I hope you're feeling better! I look forward to reading your updates! I'm working tomorrow, but I hope to post about goingLOCAL on Tuesday. We'll see...

Momma of The B.M.C. Report said...

This is one of the many reasons I know we could be {real life} friends! I found out my license was also expired for a year! I only found out because I went to open a different savings account and the banker said you know you could get in a lot of trouble for this?! I had NO clue what he was talking about. Sure enough my license had been expired for over a year! :)

Hope you start feeling better soon!