Sunday, May 22, 2011

Where I've Been

I'm actually not back home yet, but I am back on the blogosphere for the first time in a week. The trip to Kentucky/Ohio has been a success.
The kids and Crew the dog at my parents house.

J was not able to come with us for this trip, but the airport security let him go to the gate which was nice.
I can't wait to see J again. It's hard to say goodbye for a week.

Z got his first set of wings
and the kids did great on the plane thanks to some bribes snacks. One of the first things I got to do was enjoy an awesome girls night. The guys watched the kids and my mom, sisters, and I all went out and painted pottery together.
My two sister in laws and me at Color Me Mine

We also got to visit with extended family
My niece with my aunt the one that does the paintings.

and I even got to go to my sister in law's sonogram checkup where they discovered that they are having a boy! I don't think I mentioned that "the other Jeremy & Natalie" were pregnant again. So my niece and nephew will be 14 months apart and Z will have a boy cousin on my side of the family. YAY!

It's been a busy week full of good times. I will share more later.


2 comments:

{amy} said...

It sounds like a wonderful week! Congrats to the other Jeremy & Natalie! How exciting!!

Momma of The B.M.C. Report said...

That is so great they let J go to the gate. On any plane... bribery is the ONLY option!! By the way, you were in my neck of the woods. I live so close to Cincy! :)