Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Gil And Jil

Art seems to run in my blood. My dad side of the family are all very artistic, my mom's side has the theatrics, and I seem to carry a little bit of both.

My dad's sister has always been an exceptional painter. She recently decided to start to pick up some brushes again and has been creating some mixed media folk art. She is so talented and she is actually giving this painting, based on Proverbs 4:9, to SJ whenever we are able to get up to Cincinatti to bring it home to Dallas.


She has lots of cool stuff available on Etsy, so you should check it out, and no did not ask me to do this. Gil And Jil is the name of her shop.





I love this little diva chichuahua. I think she is saying "Happy cinco de mayo everybody!"




This post is linked up with Things I Love Thursday at the Diaper Diaries.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love this stuff. N.L.W.

{amy} said...

Love it! I'm going to check out her shop right now!

{ryc ~ I thought you might remember that! I bet if you wore yours, people would realize it was a swimsuit!}

Anonymous said...

wow, i really love her work - and the painting for sj is awesome!