Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Birthday Songs

Yesterday I posted that I would try and get a video of my birthday serenade up in "10 minutes" and it never happened. I don't understand why I had such difficulty. I uploaded it to facebook without any problems but, since I know several of you are not connected with me through facebook here is the video as promised.
The first part is of my little Z monster who voluntarily began the day with this song. The part after that was the tale end of the birthday serenade I got from the guy that did my pedicure (I really wish I would have gotten my phone out to record sooner), and lastly is a friend of mine who surprised me with an Italian opera song. The three spontaneous songs were about as diverse as they come, but all three certainly brightened my day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's about as good as it gets for Bday songs.

{amy} said...

That is awesome! :) I love MP! I haven't seen him in forever!!