Saturday, June 4, 2011

Z Cracks Me Up

I would like to close this week out with one more post about that crazy son of mine. He's pretty much a riot. Earlier this week he went streaking through the house and ran out the back door wearing nothing but his tiger tail. Then yesterday he hid all of his stuffed animals under the covers, went to the corner to count, and then spent 15 minutes looking for them. And I just now busted him for making raisin soup (ingredients, raisins and water).

We are always having conversations like this one that I wrote down yesterday


Am I going to get taller and bigger like daddy?

Yes I am sure someday you will.

Yeah, but not Saturday, and not Monday. No... but maybe later.



Of course stories like these are so much cuter if you know his voice so I will leave you with this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it. He seems to entertain himself real well right along with you.
N.L.W.

{amy} said...

He's SOOOO cute!! :)