Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day 2011

I have a friend who has a photography business and we have traded services for years. It works out great. She also did the photos at SJ's birth and our anniversary. Her pictures are amazing, so we sneakily met up a couple weeks ago to do a photo shoot so that I could surprise J with a framed pic of me and the kids. I thought a lot about what to wear and decided I couldn't go wrong with this Banana Republic dress that J picked out and bought for me before we even had kids. The kids had Old Navy outfits that were given to them and it all just came together.
This was the one we framed.



This one was in his "card".



And these are just some other random shots.



Sorry I couldn't help but show these off. I hope everyone else had a great father's day.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, Does Meme get any?
N.L.W.

{amy} said...

They're all so good! Both of y'all take such great pics!!