Monday, March 1, 2010

From Girl's Night To Date Night

Well, obviously I haven't had the baby yet. I guess last night was false labor, but a good practice run none the less. It means I had the chance to squeeze in one last date night with my husband tonight which was really nice. So last week was the last hurrah with the girls and tonight was a little time alone with my man. We went to the Macaroni Grill because we had a gift card. It is actually kind of sentimental though because when I was pregnant with Z I announced it to J by writing it on the table at the Macaroni Grill. I guess it's the first place we went last time I was pregnant and it might be the last place we eat out at this time. Plus, March 1st is a significant date for us. It was on this day 10 years ago that we first talked about our feelings for each other.

Even though I was excited last night when I thought the baby was coming, I know she will come when the time is right and I am feeling really comfortable so I am just going to continue to enjoy my last days of pregnancy. That's what I say right now, we'll see how I feel if I am still pregnant 10 days from now.

No comments: