Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Through Brother's Eyes

Everyone wants to know how the 2 1/2 year old is adapting to the newest member of our home and the answer is GREAT. He loves his baby sister so much and he will say it in those words. He wants to hold her, help carry the car seat, and give her kisses. One funny thing that he does though is call her a "him" or an "it". He says things like "OH NO! It's cwying!" and any squeak or tiny sound she makes is like an emergency to him and he'll say "Go check on him! No, I go check him, it's my turn." Which leads me to the one problem, and that is that he thinks he can take of her and he is way to aggressive so ALL DAY LONG I am repeating "Don't touch your sister. Keep your hands off her face. Don't touch, don't touch her, DO NOT TOUCH HER!"

About a week after she was born we gave him a little disposable camera to document the whole experience.


Keep in mind, he is two, and it is a throw away camera, but with a little tips and pointers from mommy he did pretty good.







2 comments:

{amy} said...

I love that Z loves her so much! I remember repeating the whole "do not touch" line quite a bit myself! His pics are too cute, especially the "myspace angle" of himself! ;)

Anonymous said...

the pic oj J and S is amazing, i love it! he has your "eye". :)