Sunday, February 28, 2010

Back in Business

Now that I'm back on my feet it is time to get back to business when it comes to preparing for the baby. This past week was all about baby.

It started with my parents arriving on Sunday. They will be in town for 3 weeks to help out and be here on the big day. They have been a HUGE help already.

On Monday I invited some of my gal pals to a night on the town. I know once the baby comes it will be a long time before I have a chance to get out and even longer before I can get out by myself without a baby attached to me. First off one of my friends treated me to a pedicure which was quite relaxing and now I will have cute pink toenails when I go into labor. That night we went to a restaurant called Grand Lux. The evening included high heels, valet parking, luxurious decor, and desserts made from scratch.



It was everything girls night out should be.

The rest of the week was a huge success. Besides the in home prenatal appointment, I got lots of stuff done around the house, and almost everything checked off my to do list. Overall I feel like a million bucks.

Just for the record I did call my midwife a couple hours ago to give her a heads up just in case. It's hard to say what is going on right now because with Z my contractions were sporadic and mild up until about 3 hours before he was born. Right now I am having contractions about 10 minutes apart. Could be a false alarm, but if I do have my baby girl tomorrow my dad has my log in info and so the blogosphere will be notified. That's the plan anyway. Time to try and get some sleep...

2 comments:

Lexi said...

Your girls night out looked like a ton of fun. Praying for you right now and hope you have a speedy, uncomplicated, wonderful delivery of miss Sedona, whenever it is! We can't wait to see pictures :)

{amy} said...

I'm glad you've gotten accomplished all that you wanted to before Sedona arrives! Praying for a great delivery & glad to know that your dad will be letting us know! :)