Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I am not going anywhere just yet!

I wanted to elaborate on my previous post about taking a blogging break. I am flattered to see that anyone even cared, but in a way you will be getting even more of me. The thing is, before I was looking at this blog as more of an artistic outlet. I wanted to be creative and inspirational. I had little idiosyncrasies that kept my blog from being too informal. I would never use any acronyms like "lol" and no emoticons like ":)" and I wouldn't even post a link with the word "here". For example to find out more click here, because I liked to think of my blog like literature and if it were ever printed and someone read click here they would not be able to click. You can make fun of me if you want, I know it's kind of silly, but it's stuff like that and the weekly topics that are going on maternity leave. Everything else will be the same only more candid. Just look at it like Natalie in the raw. See, I just said my name, how raw is that? At this point instead of a blogging production it's just a journal or email to friends, and for the most part that email is going to be all about this baby on the way. Speaking of baby on way I have been having far more frequent Braxton Hicks (like right now) and in less than a week will be full term.

So, no goodbyes or good lucks just yet, but thanks for all the well wishes friends. ;)

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Do what you got to do and enjoy your kiddies! Good luck with your home birth!