Thursday, February 4, 2010

LOST (most definitely)

As many of you know I am quite the Lost fanatic. I was at the coffee shop the other day and I told a stranger he looked liked Jacob from Lost and although he had never watched the show a couple sitting across the room overheard my comment and burst out with "We said the same thing! As soon as he walked in I was like that's Jacob!" This began an instant camaraderie between me and the other couple and we chatted for probably 20 minutes.

I have been in a little bit of a predicament though with this being the last season and also being ready to have a baby. There is a part of me that thought I would just skip it all together and watch them back to back on DVD like the good ol' days when I got hooked on the show in 2005. The problem is everyone else is going to be talking about it so unless I plan on living in a hole for the next 4 months I am sure I would get spoiled on the ending. Not just the end of a season, but the end of the whole show! We are talking about hours and hours of time invested in this program and they are supposedly going to bring it all to a final conclusion! Needless to say, I'm in. I might get behind a couple episodes, but I can catch up online. It is after all just a show right? Watch this clip to see what I mean...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that commercial was so funny! but so true... :P

Staceemaree said...

Hello, I'm Stacee, and I'm a LOSTaholic. As I write this, LOST has been gone for about a year. I think. I've sort of LOST track of time. After the ending I went through such withdrawl, I started following all the actors on Twitter, just to see their faces on a regular basis. It was disappointing. But I still get a little chill, when I see a familiar face on a new tv show or movie.