Saturday, February 27, 2010

Big Brother in Training



I've heard about pets having an intuition about pregnancy, and even labor, and now I am curious if toddlers are the same way. Here I am just 10 days away from my due date and out of now where Z digs into the very bottom of his toy box and pulls out his potty training doll. It's something he's never played with, which makes sense because he is your typical BOY, but now he has seemed to have an attachment to this baby. He is so sweet and tender with the doll. He puts it in blankets, sits and watches movies with it, and as you can see from the video he even requested a bottle for the baby. The cutest thing is when he says that the baby is screaming and then he will hold the doll and say "What's wrong? Baby are you okay?" It's just adorable. He is going to be such a good big brother.

3 comments:

TracyL26 said...

Now that is too cute!

Michele R said...

That is so sweet I can hardly stand it!!!!! Those future pics of him and baby sister will be great!
Any thoughts on doing a belly cast?

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! that is just so lovable!!!