Wednesday, May 5, 2010

2 Months

SJ is now 2 months old. She is definitely showing a lot more personality giving little smirks and cooing. She weighs a whopping 12 pounds and the thicker she gets the more she reminds me of myself as a baby. She sleeps all night other than a quick feeding 5 hours in.

We had a church picnic on Sunday and took a photo with all of the babies born within this past year.


We did the same thing with Z. This photo was taken about 2 years ago and 4 of us have had another baby since then.



I have slacked off quite a bit when it comes to taking photos of SJ and I don't think it's because she is the second, but my good camera is broken and it's discouraging. So, today I decided to get a couple quick snapshots to show everyone what she looks like now. Luckily big brother was more than eager to help get some smiles out of the little one and he did a great job at it too.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. I can't wait to see her next week. She does look like you as a baby.
N.L.W.

Anonymous said...

i'd love a copy of that first one! that last one ended up in our family album. :)
SJ looks like Z when she's smiles. :D

{amy} said...

How fun to have so many other young moms around! I'm glad SJ is sleeping so well. Cute pictures!!