Sunday, May 30, 2010

Coming Soon To A Blog Near You

I just wanted to do a quick update on themessymom.com and what you can expect in the near AND distant future.

I am starting to get the hang of this having two kids thing and so I I plan on picking up the pace again for blogging. That means you can be on the look out more frequently for new material! I have so much to catch up on including photos of SJ's room, and the thrift store fashion show pics I took when I was still pregnant. Did you know that Z was in a horse back riding barrel competition? Probably not because I didn't post about it, but I will. So you see, there is a lot to catch up on.

In a couple months I will be celebrating two years of blogging, and my plan is to start back up on weekly theme posts again and I may even venture so far as participating in the blog community with memes and carnivals. We'll see, it may be something I start at the beginning of 2011. I am not putting any pressure on myself, but I have so many ideas so it would be a nice creative outlet for me.

My long term goal would be to become a genius at a craft so that I can share my knowledge with the world and make history, but for now I will just keep doing a journal format. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

{amy} said...

I look forward to reading the stories you talked about & seeing the fashion pics! I keep thinking I'll join up with more memes & stuff, but sometimes it's hard to find a song to go with them! Maybe I shot myself in the foot with the whole "theme song" thing!!