Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Weekend With My Girl


The Lost Finale was on Sunday and we sent Z off to be with his grandparents this weekend so that we could have friends over and watch the show without interruption. This is the first time Z has been away from us since SJ's been born. Of course I always miss the little guy, but it was nice to have some alone time with my princess too. She even put on a show for us by rolling over for the first time! She can now roll over from tummy to back and vice versa, or flip would be a more accurate description.

We went to an all girl's garden party with ladies from the church on Friday. Saturday was a wedding at the church and Sunday was of course the Lost party. So we pretty much partied all weekend long. I guess it's true that girl's just wanna have fun!


2 comments:

{amy} said...

I'm glad y'all had a good weekend! Cute pics!! :)

Anonymous said...

This is the second time Sedona has looked like a perfect baby doll to me.
N.L.W.