Friday, October 9, 2009

How's Z doing?

Well it's been two weeks since Z's surgery and everyone asks "How's he doing?" Or "How's Z doing?" which both sound the same. He is doing really great. His next appointment is at the end of the month. Right now we don't have to patch him and I am really praying that the next evaluation will go so well that we will be done with eye patches all together! I don't know if it's because he's had to go under the knife, because I am pregnant, or just because I am a mom, but my heart has been flooded with emotions for my little boy lately. A long time ago, before I was a wife or mother, a friend of mine was pregnant with her second child and she told me how one day she watching her daughter play in her room and she just began crying because of how much she loved her. At the time I didn't quite get it, but know I do. In fact it happened to me last night. So I am a little attached right now and I put together this video slide show of Z since having the surgery. Most of it is our trip to northern Kentucky/Cincinnati. Some of the photos are of Z in his suit before and after it was hemmed, and a shot of him passed out at the wedding, and at the airport with the famous penguin luggage. Now you can see for yourself just how Z is doing.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing and crying. Just too cute.
N.L.W.

{amy} said...

TOO cute! I totally miss my babies at Z's age! Oh, enjoy each stage he's in, 'cuz it goes by WAY too fast! I'm glad he's doing well!!

Lexi said...

That is so cute! You are so good at putting those together! He looks like he is doing excellent, what a cutie :)

Anonymous said...

Cepabrall
afog