Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Prego Progress Pics

Well, yesterday I attempted to do my maternity photos on my own during Z's nap time and I wish I hadn't. Setting up the backdrop, lights, tripod, camera, and getting myself pulled together was too much. Not to mention the running back and forth to hit the shutter and then pose. Ugh, what was I thinking?

So far I have done the first and second photos in a series of 3. In the end it will include one from each trimesters.



I have definitely been growing. I have gained over 10 pounds so far and the belly button that used to be a never ending mysterious hole has now stretched into an almost flat, but very wide dimple. The baby weighs aproximately 1 pound so I am guessing that she has at least 7 more to gain before the big day. I am sure my husbands t shirt will be stretched to the max by then!


5 comments:

Mary @ Giving Up On Perfect said...

You look adorable! :)

nurmisur said...

Congarts on the girls(been away and just saw now).

Chuck & Chels said...

cutie!!

Anonymous said...

have you looked at your maternity pics with Z around this time to compare?
these are really cute :)

{amy} said...

I love the pics! I can't believe you've only gained 10 pounds ~ I had already gained twice that by this time! Good for you!!