Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Look Back and Laugh: Donuts


My friend Hannah took this photo at her son's birthday party. The girl on the left is asking Z where his baby sister is and that is my belly pooching out on the right. He is aware that there is a baby on the way, and that he is going to be a big brother. He knows that her name is Sedona, but the cute thing is he calls her "donut"! My only concern is with as much as we have been rehearsing the details of our growing family he is going to start telling people that I have a "donut" in my belly. The thing is, depending on the time of day that could be totally true.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donut, I like that, It's cute I think it could stick.
N.L.W.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Z! he's just too cute - you'll have to write Sedona's nickname in her baby book, it's a keeper :)

Anonymous said...

oh, and that could be her "blog name" ;)