Saturday, November 21, 2009

Apples & Pumpkins


One of my favorite fall traditions growing up was picking apples from the local orchard. So when we went back to Kentucky this past October we went to one of the orchard/pumpkin patches and Z tried his first caramel apple, and LOVED it.

The next morning my brother and his wife made apple pancakes with some of the fresh apples from the orchard, and Z helped some too.


Tomorrow we will be leaving to go back to Kentucky and celebrate Thanksgiving. I am really looking forward to every aspect of this trip. Family time, food time, and starting Friday there is no stopping us from welcoming Christmas time. So, since I will be on the road and very busy during this upcoming Holiday I probably won't be blogging very much, but I will try in check in as I get a chance. Until then I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: