Thursday, January 7, 2010

2010 Goals

I am not promising anything exciting here, but last week I did jot down a few goals/priorities/resolutions or whatever you want to call them and I will probably loose that sheet of paper. That is where the blog comes in because this online list is far less likely to disappear and I can refer back to it for accountability and progress reports. I am believing for big things and many breakthroughs in 2010, and here are just some of the things I plan on accomplishing.

5. One of my main goals this year is to get back into couponing and a more frugal lifestyle. I know it will help our family for me start stockpiling the toiletries and getting a break on the grocery bills like I used to back in my saving days. I would love to get over $1,000 worth of products from CVS again this year.

4. Home renovations of any kind would be nice, but especially the master bedroom and bathroom. I don't have too much control of this area because it involves construction, but I am sure there are some things I can help with to get us closer to our dream of have completed this remodel project.

3. I would also like to do a remodel of sorts to my business. This would include updating my website, working on promotional materials, and organizing my storage files. Oh and my equipment could use a major upgrade too.

2. This year marks the 10 year anniversary since dating AND marrying my husband and I want to honor and mark this special milestone. My plan is to renew our vows and have a very small and simple ceremony to celebrate.

1. Of course their is nothing more grand or important happening with our family this year than the birth of my daughter that will happen sometime at the end of winter. I have a whole separate list of goals to complete before she gets here. In order for this year to be a success I am going to have to put a lot of focus (inside and out) on transitioning into the role of being a mother of two and so that would be my top priority for 2010.



2 comments:

Danise Delights said...

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog and for your words of encouragement. I am so glad you found my blog, so I could find yours. :)
I hope all your hopes and dreams for 2010 become a reality... and Congrats on the your "soon to be here" little blessing~
Enjoy every minute with your precious little ones, they grow up very fast. :)

Mary @ Giving Up On Perfect said...

Wow! Renewing your vows will be cool! I hope you'll blog about it. AND, I'm in awe of the thought of $1,000 from CVS. People who master the couponing, etc. world blow me away!