Friday, December 10, 2010

9 months

She's nine months old already. Not much new is happening. She did just barely get one of her front teeth. She still looks a bit like a vampire though. Here is a photo of her laughing.
No walking and no talking, but she's getting more efficient with her crawling. She used to just roam around in her own little space, but now she goes everywhere. This means I can't go anywhere, without being followed.

The coolest thing is right when I was worried about her outgrowing all of her clothes and being short on winter items I got an email from a friend that was getting rid of everything that her daughters wore. I mean everything!

She gave me 7 bins of clothes all the way up to 4T.
This 9 months shirt that SJ is wearing is actually a cute story.

That shirt came in a gift set that I bought for my friends daughter 5 years ago. At the time I never would have thought that someday I would have a baby girl wearing it! This whole outfit from the adorable knit cap
down to the baby Gap shoes that were never worn
were all from the same person. Isn't it amazing how the Lord provides?

So I am sure you will be seeing plenty of these outfits in pictures over the next couple years. I heard a sermon recently where the speaker said "The Bible specifically says that man was formed and woman was fashioned, and woman have been fashionable ever since" I guess SJ is just starting on that at early age.

1 comment:

{amy} said...

She's growing up so fast!! I used to LOVE getting bins of baby clothes! What a blessing ~ & cute stuff, too! :)