Saturday, December 4, 2010

There's Always Room For Smores

The past 5 posts prove that this holiday season has brought on plenty of new experiences so far. I shared about our no sleep black friday, getting caught by the cops, writing for shutterfly, decorating with the kids, then of course the African party. The adventures continued earlier this week when we met up with some of our friends that travel around the country in an RV home. The plan was to have a campfire and make dinner and smores, but the nearly freezing cold whether had us second guessing whether or not that would be a good idea. J and I thought about it and said why stop the fun now, lets go for it.


As far as I can remember this was my first campfire cook out in the cold.

Then last night we had some other friends over that showed me how to get some use out of the leftover ingredients by making smores in the microwave. They weren't as good, but it was still enjoyable. I feel like I have tried enough new things to last for a while, but then again there's always room for smores.

1 comment:

{amy} said...

I think it's more fun to have a campfire in the cold, but then the side that's away from the fire feels like it's freezing!! Yay for smores! :)