Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Decorations 2010

Every year Christmas as a mom just keeps getting better. Although we will be out of town for two weeks for the holidays we still had to decorate for the kids. We put out the same three penguins that we have displayed since 2007 and we added one more since our family has grown. Then we came inside and watched "It's A Meaningful Life" Veggie Tales movie and got the kids in their PJ's and we decorated the tree. I was so excited last year when Z hung a couple decorations on the tree, but this year HE REALLY GOT INTO IT.

Granted he did hang everything in one place, but we all had so much fun together. SJ enjoyed chasing plastic metallic ball ornaments around and putting everything in her mouth as usual.

At one point Z decide maybe he should spread the ornaments out a bit more and so he asked me to lift him up so he could reach higher. When he found the place he was looking for he hung the ornament just so and said "There. Perfect." and that's how I felt about the whole evening.


1 comment:

{amy} said...

Aw! I love that he put everything in one place! :)

RYC~I totally forgot about the laser win! That was pretty big! :D Yep, the concert was a great early Christmas gift! I'm glad you got to see the Seabird post. I didn't realize that you hadn't seen it before!