Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I've Already Got My Stamps!

Last night we put up the tree, strung up the lights, and watched Christmas movies. It is officially that time of year. As I’ve mentioned before one of my FAVORITE holiday traditions is our annual family Christmas card. This year I bought Christmas stamps weeks before Thanksgiving because I am just that excited.

Shutterfly has been such a great resource for me over the past 10 years that I have held on to this tradition. One of my favorite Christmas cards was the 3X5 folding card with a picture of me, J, and our dog Crew that we sent out in 2006.

This year I have something special in mind, but as always you will have to wait for the big reveal to find out what it is. I will tell you though that it will be a photo card from Shutterfly. When I thumbed through their 2010 Holiday catalogue I fell in love with so many of the designs, especially The Top Ten moments Christmas Card.

Not only do I love Shutterfly for Christmas cards, but they are also great for birth announcements (like this one I ordered from them earlier this year),

and calendars as well. Last year I gave my dad a desk calendar for Christmas and this year his wish list included another photo calendar, which I guess means it was a hit.

Sending out Christmas cards each year is one of the things I looking forward to the most around the Holidays. It's right up there with having everyone else’s cards fill up my mailbox. I am sure the first one should be arriving any day now. I just love this time of year!


This post is a part of Shutterfly’s Christmas promotion for their 2010 holiday collection. Allowing blogger’s the opportunity to receive 50 free cards only makes me like them that much more!

2 comments:

{amy} said...

Yay for free photo cards! I love the Top Ten Moments card, too! I'm not sure what we're doing yet. We'll see...I can't wait to see yours!

I just read your coupon post. Too funny!! & what a great deal!!

Anonymous said...

Nice site, nice and easy on the eyes and great content too.