Monday, December 13, 2010

Bethlehem and The Red Scarf

The Christmas festivities are now in full swing. On Friday J and I took the kids to Bethlehem revisited. The last time we went was two years ago. I decided to go back and look at some of the pictures from then to see just how much Z has changed!

Z 2008

Z 2010

Yesterday was our church carols and candle light service/annual play/Christmas party. When I was getting ready J (whose fashion sense has always appealed to me) thought I needed something more Christmasy. I told him I didn't own anything and he said "Here, I have a red scarf you can wear." He's masculine, yet he can help me accessorize, what more could I ask for?

Z took this photo on my webcam before church started.


After lunch I had my friend test out what her new iphone can do and she snapped this photo of our matchy, matchy family and emailed to me.

I hope all of you are enjoying all the Holiday parties and plans. December is already half way over!!!

1 comment:

{amy} said...

I remember going to Bethlehem revisited when Elizabeth was 1 or 2. For MONTHS afterwards, I would tell her we were going to Waxahachie, and she would say, "See camels?" J is quite good at accessorizing ~ I think the scarf was a great idea! That iphone pic looks great!