Monday, December 14, 2009

Surviving and Thriving!

There are two sides to Christmas. The part that I can't get enough of, like driving down the streets and seeing all the houses lit up, getting together with family and friends, and exchanging gifts. Then there is the side of Christmas that you just hope to get through. The part where you ran out of money a long time ago, but still have so much shopping left to do, or having your regular work load and responsibilities on top of the dozens of other things that are added to the calendar that month.

Even though the busyness of the season is a bit intimidating (or it is for me anyway) there is certainly a sense of accomplishment when you are able to make through the month of December and feel like you were able to enjoy it. Even though we are only half way through the end is in sight and I am still feeling like I have been able to dodge the Scrooge feeling that can happen right about now. All the decorating is done, the Christmas cards have been sent out, the parties that I was a part of are over, and as of today all the shopping is complete. That just leaves wrapping and a couple final family gatherings, then it's on to the new year.

It's been good times so far other than the occasional emotional stress overload, like yesterday. I had reached my breaking point, even though it had nothing to do with Christmas stuff. It was more involving me and a two year old that were really hungry and tired and I apologize to anyone who had to witness the public emotional breakdown. Anyway, this week I hope to share some of the highlights of all of the holiday gatherings so far. I hope you too are feeling energized, up beat, and enjoying the most wonderful time of the year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about the stressful time. There were probably older moms like me that observed, remembered and said a little prayer for you. hang in there.
N.L.W.

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You re, I guess , probably very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://mapivyxiq.ibnsites.com/pavepyl.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to become rich